Monday, March 16, 2020 – eBITS is fully operational and fully remote in support of UT's HR/Payroll and Financial systems and their users.
Latest Update — March 18, 2020
Changes to System Release and Release Notes Schedule
While UT works to implement social distancing through remote work and online instruction, we are limiting production changes to those necessary to address new production issues affecting campus. This will allow us to focus available resources on supporting the UT community during this challenging time. The goal of this move is to provide users with more predictable HR, Payroll, and Financial systems. Along with this change, we are reducing Release Notes updates to once per week. Release Notes will be emailed to campus and published to the Workday@UT website on Fridays.
Working Remotely? You Can Always askUS for Help!
The askUS Support Team is fully operational and providing support to campus during its normal hours of operation (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). Users who need assistance can simply email askUS@austin.utexas.edu or call 512-471-8802. Whether you’re working on campus or remotely, you can askUS for help with UT’s HR/Payroll (Workday) and Financial systems by emailing askUS@austin.utexas.edu or calling 512-471-8802. The askUS Help Desk also maintains a page of relevant updates and descriptions of how our processes have changed and resources for working remotely. We are continuing to monitor the support needs of users on and off campus and are ready to adjust our help desk hours of operation and service offerings as needed.
- Workday Training sessions are being offered via Zoom. See Changes to Workday Training Offerings for more informaiton.
- Canceled Events
- March 25 – Electronic Office Management (EOM) Advanced session
- April 8 – Travel Documents session
- Canceled sessions will be rescheduled for a later date. See the Financial System Training Session page for more information.
Remote Working Resources
- Telecommuting Resources (askUS)
- Telework and Flexible Work Tools (ITS)
- Security Guidance for Working Remotely (ISO)
- FAS Coronavirus Information and Operational Status (Financial and Administrative Services)
- COVID-19 Updates and Guidance (The University of Texas at Austin)
- Coronavirus Resources for Employee (UT Human Resources)